Tuesday, April 6, 2010

iPad This, iPad That

Whenever I see/hear some sort of advertisement for the Apple's new iPad, all I get out of it is "blah, blah, blah, we need more money in our greedy little pockets." I honestly don't think it was a necessary move on Apple's part to go ahead and make this device. Amazon has it's eBook reader, "Kindle," so therefore Apple being the company of "one-upness," had to outdo Amazon and pretty much make Kindle obsolete. Amazon is already folding under the pressure after the first day release of the iPad, which shows how much intimidation the company puts out. To me, the iPad is nothing more than an oversized iPhone. It has no other capabilities over an iPhone other than being an eBook reader. Want to read a book? Go to the library. The iPad is just another money-guzzling technique that the gullible people in the world are falling all over. Sorry Apple, I like my iPhone, but I don't need to be carrying another device that looks like it's been put through the movie "Honey, I Blew Up the Kid." Better luck next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment